|Lisa (The Accidental Genealogist) presenting at the 2015 CGSI Conference in Cedar Rapids, IA|
Below is where you can catch me in 2016:
- 11 January - 15 February: Coach for The Write Stuff: Spring Genealogy Writing Intensive via HackGenealogy (online)
- 16 January: Instructor for Taming Your Inner Packrat: Genealogy Clutter Buster Mini Boot Camp via HackGenealogy (Online, 2 sessions).
- 23 January: Scrivener II: Beyond the Basics Mini-Boot Camp via HackGenealogy (online)
- 25 January: St. Mary's Genealogical Society (webinar)
- 3-6 RootsTech, Salt Lake City, UT
- 3-6 Genealogy Gems Think Tank Sessions at RootsTech, Salt Lake City, UT
- 11-13: Family Tree University Virtual Conference (online, pre-recorded)
- 12 March: DuPage County Genealogical Society, Naperville IL
- 6 - OASIS, Syracuse, NY Courses: More Internet Genealogy and Writing Your Family History
- 12: Illinois State Genealogical Society Webinar "Letters, Ledgers, and Lodge Books: Finding Ancestors with Ethnic Resources"
- 9 - OCM BOCES, Liverpool, NY Courses: Genealogy on the Internet and Advanced Genealogy on the Internet
- 16 - Central New York Genealogical Society, Syracuse, NY
- 4-7: NGS 2016 Conference, Fort Lauderdale F
- 3-5: Southern California Genealogical Society Jamboree, Burbank, CA
- 16: Florida State Genealogical Society Webinar "Ten Ways to Jumpstart Your Eastern European Research"
- 6: Legacy Family Tree Webinars "Navigating Naturalization Records"
- 31-3 Sep: FGS 2016 Conference, Springfield IL
- 28: Legacy Family Tree Webinars, "Beginning Polish Genealogy" (co-presenting with Jonathan Shea)
- 1: Erie (PA) Society for Genealogical Research Fall Conference, Erie, PA
- 6: Pitt Slovak Festival, Pittsburgh, PA
- 4-10 Salt Lake Christmas Tour, Salt Lake City, UT
Additional dates and events may be added.
I am very blessed to have a supportive spouse who doesn't mind staying home while I go on the speaking circuit.
It is going to be a spectacular year for genealogy! I hope to meet many of my blog readers at these events!
©2016, copyright Lisa A. Alzo. All rights reserved.